29 September 2008

Times Two

Today marks an anniversary of a different sort: two years since I started this blog. In that time I've done just shy of 275 posts, and I probably could have made it to 300 if I'd been slightly less lazy. But it's not all about quantity. Mine is just one voice out of the millions out there in the blogosphere, but it's there, and that's really the point.

Since I started this, two of my friends have started their own blogs, and I'd like to think I had something, however small, to do with that. If any of you have the inclination, if you've been thinking about blogging but haven't taken that first step, I would urge you to just go ahead and start writing. It couldn't be easier to set up a blog. Don't get hung up on what to call it or what template to use; you can always change that stuff later.

I can't say for sure how long I'll keep doing this, but I don't feel even close to finished, so I imagine it's going to be a while. Thanks for reading.

No comments: