24 May 2009

This Week in (Possibly Not) Awesome (5/24/09)

Given that it's a holiday weekend and I've been out most of the day, this is going to be more like "This Week in Mildly Amusing." In fact, I admit that this week's entries are leftovers from previous editions that I didn't think were quite worthy, sort of the JV squad of TWIA. Like I said, it's a holiday weekend. I reserve the right to be lazy.

Signspotting is, well, a blog of funny signs.

I didn't realize bands still bothered to make videos, but I liked this one.

The note I made for this site is "crazy suits," so I guess that's what you'll find. (Note: I was asked to remove the link, for an unspecified reason and FIVE YEARS LATER.)

2 comments:

micheal said...

hi kindly remove our site link from the above comment

Some Assembly Required said...

Micheal:

I would, but you neglected to specify which link you are referring to. One of them is for YouTube, but that still leaves two others. Also, when you're asking someone to remove a link, it's helpful to know why you want it removed. If I had to guess I'd say it's the suit site; if you confirm this, I will remove the link.