05 November 2013

Phone Not Found

I'd love to replace my iPhone with one of the new models, but I'm trying not to spend money on anything that isn't a necessity. The high demand for the iPhone 5S has helped, in a weird way, because there aren't any available in Apple stores.

I was going to mention a website that I've been checking that compiles availability information from Apple, but the site's owner just posted today that he's received a cease-and-desist letter from Apple and has decided to comply, so never mind that. Meanwhile, my 4S is working fine and will keep me going until I'm employed again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After trying to take advantage of the sales at Best Buy and Target, and finding supplies gone, I just ordered on Apple, and despite their warning that it would take about 3 weeks to receive my 5S, I received it in the mail 3 days later.