07 May 2012

More Travel Ahead

That's right, we're off to visit the Mrs.' sister and family on Wednesday. It's been a couple of years since we've been out there, and about 18 months since they visited out here, so we're due. The Mrs. has a couple of weeks between the end of the semester and the start of her summer session, so we have a limited window of opportunity to work with.

Unfortunately things aren't working out so well with the Mad Men writeups this season. It's kind of crazy since I'm not even working right now, but I've had other stuff going on, and while I have generally been watching the episodes when they air on Sunday nights, I have not been able to get in the second viewing that I find I need to critique them effectively. The traveling hasn't helped either. I'll definitely so a summary of the season when it concludes.

No comments: