02 March 2014

This Week in Awesome (3/1/14)

I'm dealing with a coffee maker crisis here, so bear with me...

This will disturb some and offend others. I mainly think it's just interesting to look at. (The Hairpin)

This email exchange is worth the couple of minutes it will take to read, especially if you work in any sort of field where you may get asked to make a contribution on spec. (Tickld via Dappered)

I've seen this before, and I may have even posted about it before, but I did not realize it was a project still in progress. If you live in southern California you can see this at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. (Vimeo Staff Picks)

And finally this week, I don't know if any of you visit the website The Verge, but they publish a lot of interesting stuff that goes beyond just tech news. This week there was a story about a mysterious old book that people have been attempting to decipher for 100 years or so, and also a very worthy piece about net neutrality. If you don't understand net neutrality or don't think it's important, you need to read it. If you do get it and know it's important, you also need to read it.

No comments: