24 September 2009

Programming Notes

The Mrs. and I are heading to New York for a few days to celebrate our 11th anniversary. I considered borrowing a TV-network approach and running a repeat of an earlier TWiA this weekend, but concluded that would be pretty low-class and tacky, and I was raised better than that.

So I've prepared an episode that will appear on Saturday (the clever folks at Blogger have given me the ability to write posts and schedule them to go live on a future day and time of my choosing). After that I don't expect to post again until Tuesday.

And best wishes to all our friends who are also celebrating wedding anniversaries this weekend (it's a popular time of year to get married), including APB and The Prof, W&C, and our Brooklyn friends whom we'll be seeing Sunday (what was that line Peggy Olson said early on in the first season of Mad Men? "I’m from Bay Ridge; we have manners." Completely irrelevant to this, but they live in Bay Ridge so my mind just jumped there...)

No comments: