29 September 2009

Three

We're back, and we had a wonderful time. And, as it happens, today is my third blogoversary. Each time I hit this milestone and look back, there is so much more to reflect on. I keep coming up with new ideas that take the blog in new directions, and I appreciate that dozens of you (yes, I track the stats, no point in being modest) stop by on a regular or semi-regular basis to read my often self-indulgent windage.

Having an audience is terrific, though it brings with it a sense of responsibility. But the great part is that, the more I do this, the more it energizes and motivates me to keep producing stuff that's entertaining and worthy of an audience. So thanks to everyone who reads, everyone who's commented. I could and would keep going even if you weren't visiting, but it's much more satisfying because you are.

1 comment:

A Proper Bostonian said...

A toast to your third anniversary!