20 February 2010

This Week in Awesome (2/20/10)

Hi there. You may have noticed that I was just kind of throwing links at you there for a bit. Well, into every life a little work must fall, and as in each month, this was my busy/deadline week at work. But now it's finished.

Lots of good stuff to keep you occupied and (hopefully) amused this weekend, but you know, the weather around here is pretty nice (for February), so why not get outside, and come back to look at this later?

I love the idea of these pet peeve cards, but I think you'd have to be very careful whom you choose to hand them to. Having said that, the "you walk too slow" card featured in the large photo is definitely one of my biggest pet peeves. (Collect3d via Kempt)

Do you know the IKEA song? It's pretty groovy. (Atom Films via Consumerist)

In the grand internet tradition of "you're doing it wrong," give it up for You Suck at Craigslist.

And finally this week, the more skeptical among you may think this isn't real, but I think most of us know better. First instance I've seen of the coined word "cramazing," meaning crazy and amazing. I don't always support this kind of word blending (I'm looking at you, "ginormous"), but I approve of this one. (Videogum)

No comments: