13 April 2010

Chocolatey Goodness

Deadline week rears its ugly head again. My goal for this month is to have everything finished by Friday, so I can take Monday off without feeling any guilt. Patriots' Day is one of the few holidays that is not a paid day off for us, but I usually take the day so I don't have to deal with throngs of Marathon watchers. Also, I just like having a day off now and then, and I have plenty of time available to use, so why not?

In the meantime, I don't want you, my loyal readers, to feel neglected. Tina Fey hosted Saturday Night Live this past weekend, and it was pretty funny, definitely an above average episode. I don't know whether or not her presence spurred the writing staff to do better, or if she just took over and wrote everything herself; either way, I don't really care. I just want the show to be funny.

One of the funniest bits from this show was this fake commercial for a snack food product aimed at a pretty specific target audience:



And how about some props to the prop department for this one?

No comments: