02 January 2011

This Week in Awesome (1/1/11)

Yes, I know I didn't post this yesterday, but I couldn't resist the chance to do the "1/1/11" thing. My blog, my rules...

You think we got a lot of snow last week? Have a look at some serious snow-removal equipment from Japan. (Gizmodo via Jalopnik)

This compilation clip is called Informercial Hell, so it's pretty self-explanatory. (Funny or Die via Consumerist)

National Geographic is launching a yearlong series about the world's population, and this interesting and informative clip offers some population statistics. (The Daily What)

(I was going to link to the Top Gear Christmas special that aired in the UK last Sunday night, which someone thoughtfully posted to YouTube, but it has finally been removed--though it took several days for that to happen.)

No comments: