24 April 2012

Live Wishes

This Thursday, NBC's 30 Rock is doing another live episode (the first one aired in October 2010). The live episodes are presented in Studio 8H, the home of Saturday Night Live. Since I'm arriving in New York on Thursday, I was hoping there was some miniscule chance I could get to see the live show.

NBC did run a contest to attend the dress rehearsal, so of course I entered, but that's not happening. I couldn't find any information about how to get in the audience for the live 30 Rock. If it involves waiting in a line starting at a certain time, I could do that, though with my limited time in the city there are plenty of other things I could be doing with that time.

Oh well, there's always next year...

(If anyone who happens to be reading has connections at NBC and can hook me up, please let me know.)

No comments: