19 March 2013

A Few Notes

1. Okay, winter, that's about enough out of you. Time to go...

2. I've been a little busy managing my eBay auctions. Several items have already sold, though only one (that I'm aware of) as a direct result of my shameless plug the other day. In looking through my stuff, I see that I have a lot more that I can list, so I'll be adding to the list, probably a couple of items each day.

3. Dealing with that stuff, along with spending a chunk of time over the weekend trying to get caught up on Downton Abbey, caused me to forget about TWiA. I guess I'll just hold the stuff I had collected for next weekend.

4. Last night I got to go to a fancy benefit for diabetes research, courtesy of the Boston Restaurant Examiner (who was invited to cover the event, and to bring a guest). We enjoyed samples of healthier food options from nearly two dozen local restaurants and other food vendors, including some delicious desserts, and got to do some fun people-watching too.

5. See #1.

No comments: