16 March 2013

Shameless Plug

If you'll allow me a moment of self-promotion...

I have written here at length about my clothing purchases. For a while I bought things somewhat indiscriminately, and as a result a percentage of those purchases didn't work out for one reason or another. Some items were bought new; others came from eBay. Over the years I have accumulated a number of items that I intended to attempt to resell at some point.

After procrastinating for years, I have finally started to list these items on eBay. If you visit here for any style-related reason, then some of my stuff may be of interest to you, provided you are size-compatible. I'm at the larger end of the clothing size range: I typically wear a 44 jacket, 36 waist pants, 10.5 or 11 shoes (depending on style and brand). For dress shirts I wear a 16 x 34 or 34/35, depending on brand.

I started with the items that I had already taken pictures of in previous half-baked attempts to get this going, and two pieces have already sold (yay!). I still have a number of things I need to photograph, including a few watches that I'm no longer wearing. All auctions are fixed price ("buy it now") and include free Priority Mail shipping, and I am accepting offers on every item. I will be adding to the selection daily, so if anything catches your eye you may want to check back periodically.

Please check out my auctions here. Thanks for your indulgence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics for your sale! I hope you get rid of alot of STUFF!! ME