10 November 2009

This Morning's Observations

On the bus this morning I ended up sitting next to T-Mobile guy. I noticed a couple of things about him that I hadn't before:

He always carries a duffel bag, but I had never gotten a close look at it until today. It's made of black vinyl or pleather or something like that, in a cylindrical shape, and the ends of the bag are Volkswagen hubcaps, presumably from a vintage Beetle. For real.

Also, he was using an iPhone. This means that he's either got an AT&T account that he pays for in addition to (I would assume) a free or subsidized T-Mobile account, or he has a jailbroken iPhone that he's using on the T-Mobile network.

I realize that none of you care about these things, and that's fine. I just can't help but notice and comment on them.

No comments: