14 November 2009

This Week in Awesome (11/14/09)

I'm up a bit earlier than usual for a Saturday, but the coffee's hot and it's raining outside, so I'd rather be posting TWiA.

More weird products... this one is in the vein of the Snuggie, but is more, um, inclusive? (Consumerist)

As you know, I think Twitter is a stupid waste of time. But this guy has it figured out. I really should have tipped all of you off to this a while ago. Now he's gone and gotten himself a sitcom deal. I can't imagine the show will be any good, but I'm also worried that the twits will go downhill as well. (News article: Hollywood Reporter via TV Squad; original twit clue-in: Dave Rationale)

Here's a nice little commercial parody that popped up this week. (Back of the Class via Sex and the Ivy via Universal Hub)

For those of you suffering, like me, until next summer when Mad Men returns, here's a compilation clip of some of Roger Sterling's one-liners. The clip describes them as "complete," but it's more like a smattering. (New York Magazine's Vulture blog)

And one more Mad Men parody, a good one too. (Atom Films via Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch blog)

No comments: