06 March 2010

This Week in Awesome (3/6/10)

Seems like it was kind of a slow week out there on the interwebs. I'm sure you've seen the new OK Go video by now, so I'm not going to bother with that. And there's a public-service announcement of sorts over on Funny or Die involving several actors who played the various presidents on Saturday Night Live over the years, but honestly I didn't find it especially funny, so I'm not going to bother with that either.

So where does that leave us? Well, if you happen to live in France and you're too busy to get to confession during Lent, you can still be redeemed. (Daily Mail UK via The Awl)

This dude was trying to show off by standing on the door sill of his car while spinning donuts, but it didn't quite work out that way. (YouTube via Jalopnik)

And in a similar vein, I wonder how people can consider doing stuff like this and not realize it's a terrible idea. Oh well... (Videogum)

No comments: