14 October 2012

This Week in Awesome (10/13/12)

It's chilly outside, and I love it. I guess that makes me a true New Englander, or something?

This one's tough to explain, so just have a look and you'll get it. (FILMography via Esquire Style Blog)

Pinterest is already full of weird things you can buy for your pets, and other stuff. (BuzzFeed FWD)

This is a commercial for The Simpsons in Russia. That may not sound like a big deal, but man it's impressive. (The Daily What)

This week's time-lapse video takes us to San Francisco. Go Giants!* (Laughing Squid via The Daily What)

And finally this week, you may have heard that Pixar is releasing a prequel to Monsters, Inc. next summer called Monsters University. The inevitable marketing onslaught has already begun, but in a much more clever way than you might expect.

*I can say that, right? I mean, the Red Sox aren't in it...

No comments: