02 October 2012

Welcome to October

I had planned to post yesterday, but a combination of an afternoon of errands and an evening of sinus discomfort quashed that. When the weather changes it often affects pressure inside my head, and seasonal allergies contribute as well.

Like APB, October is my favorite month too. I thought we had shaken off the last remains of summer weather, and I had started to return to dressing in jeans and long-sleeve shirts, but at the moment it's 72 degrees and I just walked the dog in shorts and a T-shirt. One significant difference, though, is the humidity, or rather the lack of it, making days like today much more pleasant.

It looks like this pattern will be around for the remainder of this week, with more seasonally typical temperatures moving back in over the weekend, just in time for us to see some out-of-town visitors.

No comments: