14 June 2015

This Week in Awesome (6/13/15)

I only have three items for this week (I typically try to have at least four), but I don't feel like holding onto them for another week, so I'd rather just do a post with what I have.

The very funny comedian Aziz Ansari has written a book on dating and romance in the age of smartphone apps. It hits stores this week, so you'll be hearing more about it, and he's doing a book tour as well (stopping in Cambridge on July 10th). Meanwhile you can read an excerpt here. (Time)

One of my favorite movies turns 20 later this year. This will give you an idea of why I like it. (The A.V. Club)

And finally this (abbreviated) round, I know this is making the rounds on the 'book, but I found it the "right" way: through a men's style site. (EatLiver via Dappered)

No comments: