16 May 2010

This Week in Awesome (5/15/10)

Sorry for the delay, but yesterday was kind of a busier day than usual, plus I had some difficulty coming up with material this week. I always get a little worried when this happens, because, you know, what happens if the internet ever does run out of stuff for us to read and look at? What will we do with ourselves all day?

Early this week, I came across this humorous fake commercial, for a beauty product no woman really needs, but I suspect that somewhere, a marketer is thinking, "hey, we should do that!" No, you shouldn't. (The Gloss via Racked)

You've heard of trainspotting? I don't mean the movie, I mean people whose hobby is actually standing around looking for specific types of trains. Well, this guy may be rethinking his interests. (LiveLeak via The Daily What)

And the last SNL Digital Short of the season will put a bounce in your step and get your day off to a great start. Or perhaps exactly the opposite of those things. (Hulu)

No comments: