10 June 2010

Seeing Double

Apologies for the unintended absence yesterday--I got involved in a project after lunch and it took longer than I thought it would. There's plenty of material in the pipeline, though. [In retrospect, that seems a poor choice of words, doesn't it?]

On the train this morning, I saw something that I thought was kind of unusual: adult twins dressed alike. Male, I'd estimate in their mid-20s, they got on at Government Center wearing identical corduroy jackets, shirts, jeans, and shoes. I'm pretty sure they were each carrying a different sort of backpack, though I wasn't really close enough to tell for certain. I considered trying to get a picture, but there was no way I could have done it without them noticing, and I figured it was a little early in the day to be pissing off two people.

No comments: