28 July 2010

Expense Report #16

I kind of skipped over my report this week, mostly because I was wrapped up with the Mad Men stuff on Monday, but also because... I bought stuff last week, and I felt bad about it.

I bought a couple of things I needed, like the stuff at BJ's and today's earlier story about the undershirts (and those are being returned anyway). But I was also back on the eBay crack last week, and I bid on two items, thinking I wouldn't win either, and I ended up winning both.

One was a lightly-used pair of Bass Weejuns, old enough to still have been made in the USA (so probably at least ten years old, if not more). The other? Care to guess? Those of you who rolled your eyes and said "a watch" while playing along at home, pat yourselves on the back. More on that later.

The good news? I spent only slightly more than $50 total on both items.

No comments: