08 November 2010

Expense Report #31

I took a break from the shoe onslaught (for the moment at least), but I did get a couple new pairs of pants on Saturday. The five-pocket corduroys I got at JCPenney a couple of months ago have worked out great, so I bought two more pairs to replace some older, worse-fitting cords. These are described as "easy fit," but I would say they are closer to a straight-leg fit. (Of course, this may vary depending on your body type.)

They were already on sale for $20 each, but JCP was doing one of its periodic $10 off $50/$15 off $75/$20 off $100 coupon promos. I needed another pair of jeans anyway (the jeans update is coming tomorrow), and those were on sale for $14 (seriously), so I got three pairs of pants for $44. When you need basic items, you should be able to get them for basic prices.

No comments: