03 November 2010

Where Are the Watches?

The Watch Wednesday feature has been neglected lately, I know. I haven't bought any watches since the last one I featured, about a month ago, and I've pretty much exhausted the rest of the collection.

Since I've been focusing on my shoe upgrade project, I thought it best not to spend money on any watches for a while. But I did also make noise a while back about featuring watches that I don't have but would like to have. One recent watch that did catch my eye is a somewhat military-looking Timex, part of their new Originals collection based on designs from the company's archives.
Nice looking watch, huh? It's $95, which isn't quite Timex-for-J. Crew territory, but it's getting close. But I bet if I wait a few months, I can find one for less.

(Image borrowed from Nordstrom web site)

No comments: