26 February 2011

This Week in Awesome (2/26/11)

We're a bit light this week; things were a bit busier at work this week than I expected, plus we're off to RI for my mother's birthday so these will just have to do...

Justin Bieber (I know, you never expected to see those words on this blog, but keep reading and it will all become clear) made his second and (presumably) final appearance on CSI last week as a (spoiler alert) troubled teen. Here's how it ended, in slightly extended form. (GorillaMask via Videogum)

I love this, but I hate that it has to exist: How To Go Through A Door. Maybe they'll do an advanced one for revolving doors. (IsA's Wonderful World via Consumerist)

Many of us, myself included, have worked in retail at some point, and anyone who has worked in any kind of job with public contact will enjoy this site. (Consumerist)

No comments: