27 February 2012

Perks of Blogging

This blog does not have a vast readership, so I don't get invited to fashion shows or vodka parties. But sometimes there are benefits to operating on a smaller scale.

Documenting my interest in watches led to me being contacted by a representative of Orient Watch USA. He offered to send me a watch to review, and keep. Naturally I accepted. I was given a range of models from which to choose, and my selection arrived Friday. I started wearing it Saturday, after removing some links from the bracelet so it would fit properly. I plan to wear it for at least a week, so I'll be posting a full report some time next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those 6 or 7 regular readers. I remember first reading your blog back when the Orpheum used to have rock concerts!
After 31 years, you've finally arrived. Go gentle on your review and maybe you can get more free swag!