17 May 2012

Short-Term Savings

I haven't offered any shopping tips in a long time, partly because I've been trying to keep a tighter rein on my spending. But just because I'm not buying as much doesn't mean you have to.

Endless is having one of their two-day 20% off events. As it happens, today is the second and final day; I dutifully ignored the first email I received from them, and didn't realize this discount was in effect until I saw it on Dappered. To get the discount, use the code FRIENDS2 at checkout.

There are restrictions: you have to spend at least $100, and the offer does not apply to clearance items. But the best thing about these events is that the discount does apply to more expensive shoe brands like Allen Edmonds, which rarely go on sale, and shopping through Endless gives you the convenience of free two-day shipping and free returns.

This is an excellent opportunity to get a pair of quality, American-made shoes (a few of their styles are made in the Dominican Republic, but most are US-made) at a nice discount. And if that isn't your thing, there are plenty of other brands to choose from. Endless also offers accessories like sunglasses and watches, so get going...

2 comments:

A Proper Bostonian said...

Grrr, it didn't work on the Frye flats I wanted. Oh, well.

Some Assembly Required said...

Well that stinks. Sorry.