02 December 2012

This Week in Awesome (12/1/12)

Hello, December. Wait, what?

Show your support for your favorite historical event with one of these fictional nonfiction T-shirts. (Laughing Squid)

Have you ever watched an old movie and thought to yourself, "This movie needs Nicolas Cage"? Done. (Pleated Jeans via Videogum)

This is my kind of Advent calendar. (Instructables)

And finally this week, some music: a BuzzFeed list of 22 worthy albums that folks may have overlooked this year. I'm not quite as plugged into what's happening in music as I used to be, so I have only one of these. (BuzzFeed via The Hairpin)

(Not really related, but worth mentioning: I have to praise BuzzFeed for eschewing slideshows on its list pages. I despise them and want them to go away forever, along with the infinitely-scrolling page style that facebook has inflicted on all of us, whether we use the site or not.)

No comments: