05 December 2012

Twill and Tweed

I don't need a new daily-carry bag, having bought an excellent one just over a year ago, but this just-released beauty from Filson certainly caught my eye. They've taken their standard waxed-cotton briefcase and added Harris Tweed accents.
(image borrowed from Filson website)

I love the colors in this, and it's just a great-looking pattern that goes so well with Filson's "otter green" twill fabric. The bag is also available in black with black-and-white herringbone tweed, but to my eye that one doesn't look nearly as good as this one does.

1 comment:

A Proper Bostonian said...

How does that flap get secured with the handles sewn on like that? I can't figure it out, but it's really handsome with the tweed. Although I guess that's hidden unless the bag is open. Too bad Mr. APB thinks his Filson is too heavy.