12 January 2013

Today's Weirdness

I usually take the dog for her afternoon walk between 2 and 3 pm, and that seems to be when things happen around here. The day after our encounter with the National Grid guy, a police officer stopped to see if I had seen a seeing-eye dog that had escaped from its owner nearby. (I never heard anything more about that, so I don't know how it turned out.)

Today as we were out on our walk, a guy came down the street on rollerblades... being pulled by two huskies at a decent clip, in the middle of the street. A couple of minutes later they passed us again, going back in the direction they'd originally come from. I don't usually take my phone with me when I walk the dog, but I really wish I'd had it with me today so I could have taken a picture.

No comments: