08 December 2013

This Week in Awesome (12/7/13)

I know TWiA has been a bit erratic lately, but I'm going to try to get it back on track.

Have you ever thought about which actors might be chosen to portray puppet characters from a certain children's TV show? Someone has. (TV Tattle)

In the realm of personal technology and computers, there are a number of symbols that we have become accustomed to seeing, but where did they come from? (visual.ly via Laughing Squid)

The Blues Brothers is one of my favorite movies, and one of my favorite parts is the chase through the shopping mall. Here it's been painstakingly recreated. (BangShift via Mpoar Blog)

And finally this week, you don't have to be a parent to appreciate these video shorts, but I'm sure it makes them even funnier: parts 1, 2, and 3, plus the associated tumblr site. (Tastefully Offensive)

No comments: