04 April 2015

This Week in Awesome (4/4/15)

I know I haven't been consistent with these, and as a result the stuff I do include isn't as fresh as it should be, but truthfully I just don't come across as much interesting stuff as I used to. Of course people define "interesting" differently, but the internet is mature enough that a lot of stuff feels tired or played out, and my inclination is to avoid such things. Anyway, here are some diversions...

I imagine a lot of people have already messed around with Google's Family Feud game by now, but it's still a fun way to kill a few minutes. (Boy Genius Report)

If you're the sort of person who tends to notice background details in movies and TV shows, you'll definitely appreciate this rather esoteric compendium. (The A.V. Club)

Archer wrapped up its sixth season this week, but fans of the show will want to check this out. (also The A.V. Club)

And finally this whenever, the previous generation's home video tapes may be slowly decaying into dust, but some of the most important stuff is being digitized for future civilizations to appreciate laugh at/be confused by. (@Midnight)

No comments: