09 June 2011

Bargain Alert: About Those Suits...

In the midst of my suit discussion, I received an email from Jos. A. Bank alerting me to a one-day offer today: 50% off all suits, plus a second suit (of equal or lesser value) free. Of course, those reductions are going to be off the theoretical "original" prices, but even so this could be a good opportunity. It's valid on all suits, not just summer ones, so depending on your needs, taste, and fit preferences, you could cover your year-round basic suit requirements.

Some fine print: as far as I can tell the offer is valid only on their web site and not in their stores, but they are also offering free shipping with no minimum (I think their free shipping normally starts at $175). The suit offer ends at midnight Pacific time. Happy shopping.

No comments: