18 June 2011

This Week in Awesome (6/18/11)

I did not attend the Bruins parade, but I was there in spirit. I only attempted to go to one of these once, after the first Patriots Super Bowl victory, and I couldn't get close enough to actually see anything, so I'd rather just watch on TV.

The Office reimagined as a 1980s-style sitcom, with laugh track and cheesy opening credits. Vulture via Have You Seen This?)

Some women are into guys who are a little older, and some women have a different definition of "older." (The Hairpin)

A conceptual diagram of HBO's original programming. (CollegeHumor via Warming Glow)

And finally this week, tying in nicely with the wedding-suit stuff, Racked NY ran a contest this week asking for submissions of pictures of horrible bridesmaid dresses, and the internet happily obliged.

No comments: