04 September 2011

This Week in Awesome (9/3/11)

Okay, so I took a bit of a break there (I was on vacation this week, after all), but not to worry...

Remember Sniglets? This site is sort of a brainier version of those. (The Hairpin)

In another instance of too much free time, a collection of photos of cars that are the same make, model, and color parked adjacent to each other. Silly, but also kind of entertaining (YMMV). (Jalopnik)

If that wasn't obsessive enough for you, how about this insane, ridiculous, full-on wedding album of a doll wedding? (Glamour Weddings blog via Hairpin)

And finally this week, proof (not that we really needed it) that in general, people are exactly as stupid as we believe them to be. (Salon)

Addendum: Oops, I forgot one. Dr. Hackenbush sent me this about a week ago, and it had dropped down toward the bottom of my inbox: carefully rendered depictions of events that took place in familiar locations, but in alternate realities.

No comments: