29 September 2011

Five Years of This Nonsense!

That's right, I started this blog five years ago today. Crazy, huh?

I began as a kind of academic exercise, to see if I could sufficiently motivate myself to write somewhat regularly. It turned into a way to foster my creativity while simultaneously serving as a way to waste time at work (since that's where I do the bulk of these posts). To say it has evolved beyond whatever modest expectations I may have had is an understatement.

Thanks for following along as I've indulged my personal obsessions and attempted to chronicle the bits of everyday behavior that I happened to observe or overhear. Your support has been extremely gratifying.

1 comment:

A Proper Bostonian said...

You should be careful before you start any nonsense. You never know what similar crimes you might incite in others... and they would be largely your fault.