27 September 2012

Dots

Last Saturday was the wedding after-party I mentioned earlier this month, for which I bought the linen jacket. It worked out quite well; the evening was on the warmer side, but not uncomfortably so; inside the bar I was able to keep the jacket on for two hours and not feel overheated at all.

An event like this is a perfect opportunity to get a little creative with an outfit, and the jacket was a blank canvas asking to be surrounded by color. A pocket square was just what I needed for that extra little touch.
I cheated a little; I purchased this cloth with a square in mind, but I have not yet gotten around to finishing the edges, so they stayed hidden inside the pocket.

(As usual with my camera, the color is a bit off; the actual fabric ground is a bit more red than it appears here.)

No comments: