20 September 2012

Watch Wednesday Thursday (9/20/12)

I have been endeavoring to behave myself with regard to buying stuff, and in fact I bought this watch six or seven weeks ago. I was browsing the website of RumbaTime, the company that sells this watch, and found some women's watches in their sale section for as little as $5 or $10. After deciding to get something for the Mrs., I added this one to the order for myself. It wasn't on sale, but it was only $35 for this version (or $5 less for one with a "slap" style strap instead of nylon).
This is a perfect summer watch; it weighs next to nothing (the case is plastic) and it doesn't matter if it gets bumped or dinged up. It came with a black nylon strap, but I switched it to the blue one I picked up at Target a while back, and I think it looks better than all-black, especially in warm-weather months. Just about any bright color would work with the black case.

No comments: