29 September 2012

Six

After last night's musings on aging and the passage of time, I guess it's only appropriate that it's time to make note of another anniversary: it was six years ago today that I started this... thing.

I started doing this without any firm conception of what I wanted it to be: I mainly wanted to encourage myself to write more regularly and frequently, so by those parameters I have far exceeded any expectations of my own. It's been fun to have it grow and evolve right in front of me, so to speak, and there is also a distinct sort of pleasure that comes from having ideas arrive in my brain, or at least a vague feeling of encouragement from these indications that my brain does in fact still work as it's supposed to, sometimes.

Blogging has also led to some new acquaintances, and I appreciate everyone that visits to read and comment.

Regularly scheduled programming (TWiA) will return later tonight...

2 comments:

Wildcat Whisperer said...

Congrats. I truly do enjoy stopping by here on my interweb travels...here's to six more!

Wildcat Whisperer said...

Congrats and here's to six more years of wit and wisdom...I truly do enjoy stopping by here on my interweb travels.

-Tom