20 March 2015

Retro Video Unit (3/20/15)

I signed up for Spotify a while back, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The idea had occurred to me to create a playlist from all the songs I've posted since I started this feature almost four years ago. In going back through all the old posts, I discovered that there were two songs I had featured twice, and no one ever noticed, including me. That means that when I posted the video the second time, I completely didn't remember that it was one I'd used before. The brain ain't what it used to be...

Anyway, the playlist is available; if you have Spotify, search for Retro Audio Unit. I haven't quite gotten to see if there's a Blogger widget that will let me post the playlist on the blog, but at a minimum there's probably a way to link to it. (Update: link added over on the right.)

As for this week's selection (which will be added to the playlist by the time you read this), after watching the Synth Britannia documentary that I mentioned over the weekend, this seemed like a fairly obvious choice: "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League.


No comments: