12 September 2010

This Week in Awesome (9/11/10)

I was too tired to do this when we got back from seeing Machete last night (it's a blast, go see it); I need to work on getting back to posting these on Saturday morning. Or at least midday...

Here's some crazy footage from inside a cruise ship that's being tossed around pretty violently during a storm. (The Awl via BuzzFeed)

I had never heard of the site Christwire, but I was intrigued by this article in the New York Times that explains that everything they've been posting for the past couple of years was meant as a joke. The only problem is that some people haven't realized that. (SplitSider)

Looks like The Amazing Race is more hazardous to its contestants' health than I had realized. (Videogum)

And finally, the comedy troupe Upright Citizens Brigade does a staged reading of a screenplay based on Glenn Beck's novel. (SplitSider)

No comments: