02 October 2011

This Week in Awesome (10/1/11)

Sorry for the unexpected lapse in posting... there was supposed to be a retro music video on Friday afternoon, and for once I was so absorbed in my work that I lost track of time. At home, I now have to share the computer more with the Mrs., who has a fair amount of school work these days.

Watch these people build a full-size model of a car out of LEGO blocks. (Jalopnik)

Borders employees get a few things off their chests about the customers in their store's final days. (HappyPlace via Consumerist) Sonewhat related: clever juxtapositions of books in store displays.

This site makes impressive poster art of graphical representations of historical stuff. One specific example: this chart showing the history of the airline industry. (Kempt)

And finally this week, one of these dogs is in trouble. See if you can figure out which one. (The Daily What)

1 comment:

Telly C. said...

All I can say is WOW about that Lego SUV.