02 August 2010

Expense Report #17

I mostly stayed away from eBay last week, but more importantly, I didn't bid on anything. Looking but not clicking is definitely the safer approach.

Otherwise, I bought the concert ticket, which was $42. Interestingly, there didn't seem to be any exorbitant fees tacked on. Either that, or they were included in the ticket price.

I enjoyed the show, and it was a perfect night down at the waterfront. I thought they would play a little longer, but maybe it wasn't such a bad thing they didn't--my legs were starting to ache a little, and since I was in the back row, I was able to make a quick exit and grab a cab on Northern Avenue before the crush. The cabbie knew that 93 was backed up in the tunnel due to a lane closure, so he rerouted via surface streets, and I still made it home by 11.

No comments: