02 August 2010

Random T Stuff

Yesterday on the bus, I got to watch a woman put moisturizer on her feet and ankles. Lucky me.

And then this morning, I got to overhear this conversation:

Woman 1: "Hey, how are you? Are you going to work?"
Woman 2: "Oh hi, yeah, I got this job over near Porter Square doing telemarketing. Are you looking for work? Because they always need people."
Woman 1: "I dunno...what's telemarketing?"
Woman 2: "I'm not sure...you call people and try to get 'em to buy stuff."

2 comments:

Strong and Clear said...

This made me laugh. The past 2 77 buses I rode had the continues beeping noise coming from the driver's area-it was pretty annoying, a woman got off the bus and said to the driver, "I hope you have a good day listening to this shit all day!". Do you know what beeping sound I am talking about?

Some Assembly Required said...

I know exactly what you mean. I've often wondered what it is--it must make the drivers crazy.