29 August 2010

This Week in Awesome (8/28/10)

All day I had this nagging feeling that I was forgetting something... yep. Apologies; it's been another fairly busy weekend. Blame it on the "double moon," or something...

I'm a week behind, but I have to give it up for Cee-Lo's "Fuck You"--it's a great song. (Hat tip to DM)

This neat clip gives visual representation to the multiple meanings of words. (Vimeo via Very Short List)

I'm not in the habit of highlighting particular stores in this feature, but Kiosk is not your typical store. If you're in New York, they're also a brick-and-mortar store. (Racked National)

I saw this clip for the Cami Secret "cleavage coverer" a while back, and didn't think it was quite TWiA material, but I guess I was wrong, because this comedian did a great voice-over parody of it using the original video footage. (The Daily What; hat tip to Dr. Hackenbush)

No comments: