30 August 2010

Expense Report #21

Did I mention that I'm not working this week? No particular reason, I just haven't had any substantial vacation time since our trip to California back in January, and this seemed like a good time, leading into Labor Day weekend, to take some time off. As such, posting may be a bit more erratic than usual, since, without the structure of getting up and going to work, my days tend to get a little amorphous.

So, I did acquire four Gap undershirts yesterday, and with my various and assorted discounts, they worked out to less than $4.50 per shirt. These are thinner than the ones I used to get at Old Navy, but for wearing under summer shirts that's not necessarily such a bad thing, and the sleeves are short enough so they won't stick out from under a polo shirt sleeve.

I also picked up a couple more of those $10 polos at JCPenney. I guess they're keeping them around for back to school shopping, or something. They didn't have the wide array of colors they had earlier in the year, but I was able to get a burgundy and a nice deep purple.

No comments: